Our Gourmet Meals are produced according to the Australian Guidelines to Healthy Eating and the Food Standards Australia and New Zealand. The meals are recognised by health practitioners, dieticians and nutritionists as being a healthy option especially for the elderly. They assist in maintaining a healthy weight and in providing all the necessary nutrients and vitamins required for a well-balanced diet.

First opening its doors in 1993, Gourmet Meals is known as a reputable and well established family owned and operated local business where everyone is still as passionate about what they do as the first day the business first started.

Please see the digitial 2021 Spring edition of Australian Carers Guide and the Aged Care Made Easy (Far North Coast NSWLogan RegionIpswich region, or Brisbane North) to find out more.

Find Out Who Is Eligible


Why Choose Gourmet Meals?

Great Choice & Variety of Meals

Achieve Your Independence

Well Balanced & Nutritious Meals

Absolutely No Lock In Contracts

Money Back Guarantee

Call us on 1300 112 112 to discuss your aged care meals plan

Why Choose Gourmet Meals as your provider of home delivered meals?

  • You no longer can or wish to shop, cook and clean up
  • You need to eat healthier
  • You want to stay living independently in your own home for longer

As a preferred “Supplier of Prepared and Delivered Meals” for many Home Care Service Providers, Gourmet Meals can offer:

  • Convenient ready meals delivered to your door
  • Good old-fashioned home style cooked meals
  • Wholesome, nutritious and well balanced meals
  • Great personalised service
  • Competitive pricing
  • Gluten free, Dairy Free, Reduced Salt and Reduced Fat Options
  • Portion and Calorie Controlled meals

Call us on 1300 112 112 to discuss your Aged Care Meals Plan

For More Information...

About Home Care Packages, The Commonwealth Home Support Program and how it works with Gourmet Meals

So where to from here...

If you require assistance around the home with meals, domestic assistance, transport, social support, personal care, physio or nursing etc. you may ask to be assessed to see if you could be eligible for a Home Care Package. To seek assistance please click here or call 1800 200 422.

If you have been assessed and approved for a Home Care Package you could be eligible for the delivery of prepared meals within your package.


Often a portion of the invoice is covered by the package and is billed to the Aged Care Service Provider (usually 70% in the case of Gourmet Meals) for the preperation of the food and the remaining 30% for the food cost, is charged to the client. In most circumstances the Care Agency pays for delivery or sometimes the client pays for delivery.

It all depends on the 'package' you have available to you. Please download our price list here.

If you need to place an Order...

Please download our menu here and place your orders by calling 1300 112 112

 You can also view an interactive Gold Coast Aged Care Guide/Booklet: Far North Coast Region, Logan Region,  Ipswich Region, or Brisbane North. 



My 83 year old mum has to stick to low salt food and the ones in the supermarkets have way too much in them. Your meals are perfect for her and she LOVES them. She can manage to zap her own dinner and it is keeping her strong. We are very happy with the meals and the service. Thank you very much. 
Janeen Fuller, Upper Coomera

I would like to express my appreciation for your delivery man today. My mother who is 85 and suffers from Parkinsons tried to answer the door and had a fall. He stayed with her until one of our family members came to assist and even helped us pick her up. He is a credit to your company and should be employee of the month at the least. Thank you so much. 
Karen, Coopera Plains 


Find out if we deliver to you!

Enter your suburb or postcode below to check the next delivery date for your area:

Subscribe to our mailing list to recieve one free meal on your next order*

Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date with our latest news and promotions!

Sign up to our Newsletter to receive 1 FREE meal