Healthy Eating Made Easy

NDIS Approved and Registered Provider

How Our NDIS Food Delivery Works

You Order

Order from our delicious and nutritious menu online or over the phone

We Prepare

The tasty meals are cooked by internationally trained chefs

We Deliver

Our friendly drivers deliver straight to your doorstep

You Eat

All you have to do is heat and enjoy!



How Our Meal Delivery is Funded Under The NDIS


Gourmet Meals is covered under Core Support, Assistance with Daily Living, Household Tasks, Line item 01_022_0120_1_1 or Line item 01_023_0120_1_1
This means 70% of the order cost is invoiced under the participant's plan to cover our delivery, preparation & packaging costs and the remaining food cost of 30% is to be covered by the participant by Master Card/ Visa Card over the phone or online when ordering. (If this payment method is not suitable please contact us to discuss other options) see a breakdown of the pricing here.

As per the 2022 NDIS Price Guide, we are required to submit a quote to the NDIA for approval. This quote does need to be approved prior to us providing any services.

For more information:


Our Gourmet Meals are produced according to the Australian Guidelines to Healthy Eating and the Food Standards Australia and New Zealand.

The meals are recognised by health practitioners, dieticians and nutritionists as being a healthy option. They assist in maintaining a healthy weight and in providing all the necessary nutrients and vitamins required for a well-balanced diet.

How do I apply to access the NDIS?

The NDIS website can provide more information on eligibility

Why Choose Gourmet Meals?


Gourmet Meals are very competitively priced and taste like good old-fashioned home cooking. Our personalised service means you actually speak to a "real person" over the phone and have a friendly delivery driver to assist you with packing your meals away if you would like this.

First opening its doors in 1993 on the Gold Coast, Gourmet Meals is known as a reputable and well-established family-owned and operated local business where everyone is still as passionate about what they do as the first day the business first started.

We service communities across the Gold Coast, Brisbane and Northern NSW regions. Utilise our delivery day checker to see your eligibility for home delivery.


Great Choice & Variety of Meals

Achieve Independence

Well Balanced & Nutritious Meals

No Lock In Contracts

Get Your Health Back On Track

Are you ready to get started?

We currently assist new participants who are self-managed, plan-managed, or NDIA-managed. Please check back with us if you are in the process, as we will hopefully be able to provide services to you shortly.

If you are Self Managed, Plan Managed or NDIA Managed, when you have your plan in place simply call us at 1300 112 112 and one of our friendly staff will assist in getting you started with Gourmet Meals.

Find out if we deliver to you
Are you ready to get started?




Gourmet Meals has changed my life.
I am unable to prepare meals now and thought a frozen meal would be fairly ordinary, like the supermarket version. I couldn't have been more wrong! These meals are delicious and healthy. I now eat a balanced meal every day, and most wonderfully I have a choice every day, thanks to the vast menu. Good-sized meals, with vegetables that are cooked perfectly, balanced with delicious flavours. Real food, that tastes as though it's just been cooked. Special dietary requirements? Each meal has symbols, catering to every need, and did I mention they're delicious? :) I can't pick a favourite because I love them all, but keep an eye out for the fantastic, limited specials. Ordering is easy, and the lovely team are always happy to answer any questions. Once you taste them you'll be hooked too! 

Alannah, Ballina


As I am on a disability pension and live on my own, I am gradually getting less mobile, I remember a few years back after coming out of hospital after a shoulder operation I had some Gourmet Meals. Well for the last few months, I have had great difficulty preparing my own meals and now I order Gourmet Meals all the time.

I use Gourmet Meals because of the nutrition in them, they are as good as I could prepare myself, especially the veggies and the meat is so tender. Gourmet Meals are a REAL MEAL. The frozen meals from the supermarkets taste like "chewing cardboard" they have no nutrition at all in them. Gourmet Meals for me.

David, Tweed Heads South



Google Reviews Gourmet Meals

Delivery straight to your door!

Enter your suburb or postcode below to check the next delivery date for your area:

Subscribe to our mailing list to recieve one free meal on your next order*

Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date with our latest news and promotions!

Sign up to our Newsletter to receive 1 FREE meal